User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Do Not Contact Service
    The Canadian Marketing Association does not own, compile, prepare or rent lists of consumers' names and addresses. CMA is a private trade association funded by its members. We offer the Do Not Contact Service free of charge to consumers. If you wish to have your name removed from new contact lists acquired by our members, please follow the registration instructions.

The Do Not Contact Service enables individuals to reduce the number of marketing offers they receive by mail, telephone and fax. Consumers register to have their names removed from marketing lists held by members of the Canadian Marketing Association.

PLEASE NOTE: The Canadian Radio-television and Television Commission has announced that the government-run National Do Not Call List will be up and running on Sept. 30, 2008. At that time, consumers will need to register their telephone number with this program as the Canadian Marketing Association will begin to phase out its telephone suppression list. Consumers will continue to be able to register with the Association’s Do Not Contact service to reduce addressed advertising mail offers. More information on the CRTC’s National Do Not Call List can be found on their website HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Beast Master View Post
    You can register with the new government list https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/, HOWEVER, it is full of holes and you will still get bugged.

To opt out of just about everything go to
    https://ioptout.ca/index.php?option=...&id=2&Itemid=3
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by ilovemykids; Tue, Oct 7th, 2008 at 04:32 PM. Reason: taking out the broken html code so it's easier to read/adding a quote from another member so it's all in the first post

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Well I sure hope that this will have some impact on the
    numerous calls we keep getting. Thank you for posting!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Thank you This time I was able to add more information than the one from a few years ago!

Savings King
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that starting tomorrow (Sept 30. 2008) Canadians can register for the national "do not call list", similar to the one implemented in the states. So anyone who gets pesky telemarketing calls at dinner time, this is a great opportunity to put a stop to it.

Here is the website: www.LNNTE-DNCL.gc.ca

Registration starts tomorrow, so make sure to check the site then to add your name.

Edit: Here's an article about it from MSN
    http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/abc...ll_list_080929

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

NO WAY!!!!!! That's awesome! I've been putting in complaints with the BBB Online, and that seems to work most of the time, but this is WAYYY better, and much less time consuming!

Thanks for the info

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

thanks for the reminder

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great News, thanks. I have done this before on CMA and it lasts about 8 months to a year. Hopefully this will be better.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by belle67 View Post
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ArticleHeading colSpan=2>Do Not Contact Service</TD></TR><TR><TD>

</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=article colSpan=2>The Canadian Marketing Association does not own, compile, prepare or rent lists of consumers' names and addresses. CMA is a private trade association funded by its members. We offer the Do Not Contact Service free of charge to consumers. If you wish to have your name removed from new contact lists acquired by our members, please follow the registration instructions.
    The Do Not Contact Service enables individuals to reduce the number of marketing offers they receive by mail, telephone and fax. Consumers register to have their names removed from marketing lists held by members of the Canadian Marketing Association.
    PLEASE NOTE: The Canadian Radio-television and Television Commission has announced that the government-run National Do Not Call List will be up and running on Sept. 30, 2008. At that time, consumers will need to register their telephone number with this program as the Canadian Marketing Association will begin to phase out its telephone suppression list. Consumers will continue to be able to register with the Association’s Do Not Contact service to reduce addressed advertising mail offers. More information on the CRTC’s National Do Not Call List can be found on their website.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    Thanks,this is a godsend!

Very much appreciated!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you kindly!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Super Great!!! I must get 12 calls a day!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

YES!!!! This is awesome! :D:D

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SkinnyTony View Post
    Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let everyone know that starting tomorrow (Sept 30. 2008) Canadians can register for the national "do not call list", similar to the one implemented in the states. So anyone who gets pesky telemarketing calls at dinner time, this is a great opportunity to put a stop to it.

Here is the website: www.LNNTE-DNCL.gc.ca

Registration starts tomorrow, so make sure to check the site then to add your name.

Edit: Here's an article about it from MSN
    http://news.sympatico.msn.ctv.ca/abc...ll_list_080929
    Thanks for posting that, weve been doing the CMA for years, but we still get tons.
    My dad sayes it cut his in about half... but us no luck

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I'll try anything to stop those annoying calls. I have a ship's horn blown in my ear a least once a month.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by koala View Post
    I'll try anything to stop those annoying calls. I have a ship's horn blown in my ear a least once a month.
    Omg I get that one 2 times a week.
    Once I transferred to an agent
    Just to be yelled at because I just wanted removed.
    He freaked out!!!!!!!
    I hung up

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Canadians fed up with unsolicited telemarketers will be able to register today on a national do-not-call list established by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission. Residents can register telephone numbers by calling:

1-866-580-DNCL or by visiting

https://www.lnnte-dncl.gc.ca/
    Shop,Free Products,Earn Money Now $$
    http://www.idakoos.com/a/trixyrox

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information