User Tag List

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Expired
    FREE Movie Ticket

With the purchase of any Maple Leaf Fully Cooked Roast AND any Maple Leaf Fully Cooked Meat Strips.
    HOW TO CLAIM YOUR FREE MOVIE TICKET:

1. CLEARLY PRINT your name and complete mailing address on a 5” x 7” plain piece of paper.
    2. Attach the ORIGINAL cash register receipt which shows that you purchased a Maple Leaf Fully Cooked Roast AND Maple Leaf Fully Cooked Meat Strips at the same time, and cut out and include the TWO UPC codes from these purchased products (these two products MUST be purchased on the same receipt between April 1, 2008 and July 31, 2008 in order to qualify). Facsimiles or other copies of UPC codes will not be honoured.
    3. Include a self-addressed, standard sized, stamped envelope with your submission.

• Mail all of the above to: Maple Leaf Free Movie Ticket Offer, P.O. Box 3522, M.I.P., Markham, ON L3R 6G8.
    • The first 5,000 properly submitted requests received will receive a FREE movie ticket.
    • NOTE: if you live in Quebec or any provinces west of Quebec, you will receive a Cineplex Entertainment movie ticket. If you live in Atlantic Canada, then please indicate which local movie theatre chain you would like to receive a movie ticket from.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

• All required information must be received no later than August 15, 2008.
    • If all of the criteria stated above are met (and provided there are still movie tickets available) then you will receive by ordinary mail your Free movie ticket (valued at approximately $11.50). The Cineplex Entertainment movie ticket expires approximately 18 months from date of issue. Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for processing. Requests may be made individually or may be batched together as one request.
    • Incomplete, postage due or lost submissions will not be honoured. We will endeavour to send by regular mail correspondence to those submissions deemed to be incomplete. (We recommend that entrants keep copies for their records).
    • No organizations or groups allowed and this offer is open to residents of Canada only.
    • This offer Ticket is not for resale. No copies or facsimiles will be accepted. Coupon will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
    • Redeemable at any participating Cineplex Entertainment LP theatre in Canada, where available.
    http://www.mapleleaf.ca/Contests/Din...e/default.html
    This thread is currently associated with: Cineplex & Scene Rewards

NotaNewbie
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

GREAT post!! I purchased my items ($10 for the roast and $4.30 for the strips) and will get a free movie ticket! pretty great deal. The strips I buy now and again when they are on sale as it's a quick lunch for my little guy. The roast was ok, not as good as home made but a really handy item for those busy nights. Feeds a family of 4 easy.

Thread Information