Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Expired
    THANK YOU to those that have entered.
    Voting will start Thursday March 20th.
    ``````````````````````````````````````````````
    Prizes

A very special thank you to Koala and Julie for proving most of the Contest's gifts. Koala spent hours at the mall recruiting sponsors and prizes. Julie spent hours and hours knitting beautiful hand made blankets! Thank you!

1st
    Lancome Bonus Kit (worth ~$104)
    Kit contains:
    • Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara in Black
    • Colour Design Sensational Effects Eye Shadow with Positive, Pose, Designer and Guest List
    • Le Rouge Absolu Reshaping & Replenishing Lipcolour SPF 15 in Creme de Marron, full size
    • A clear Lancome Signature cosmetics case and 3 matching gold-colour cosmetic pouches
    • High Resolution Fibrelastine Intensive Recovery Anti-Wrinkle Cream (15 ml jar) and High Resolution with Collaser-48 Deep Collagen Anti-Wrinkle Cream (10 ml pump).

2nd
    A pendant (Sapphire & diamond accent)-gold plated sterling
    (worth ~$45)

3rd
    2 hand knitted Baby blankets courtesy of Julie (worth more than $40)
    Dedicated to Autism Awareness.

4th
    Alfred Sung Silver Bracelet (worth $20)

5th
    Jeweled mini photo frame from Carlton Cards (worth $16)

6th
    Jeweled mini photo frame from Carlton Cards (worth $16)

7th
    $10 Cash
    Sponsored by Smart Canucks Cash Back

8th
    $10 Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Catd
    Sponsored by Smart Canucks Canadian Parents forum section.

9th
    $10 Shoppers Drug Mart Gift Card
    Sponsored by Smart Canucks Rabais (French Deals Blog).

10th
    $5 Cash
    Sponsored by Smart Canucks Cash Back

11th - 15th
    SmartCanucks.ca Fridge Magnet
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````````````````````````````````````````````````` `````

Contest Managers:

If you're having trouble submitting your picture or have any questions you can contact the contest managers:

This thread is currently associated with: Carlton Cards, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Last edited by ilovemykids; Sun, Mar 16th, 2008 at 09:15 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

If you'd like to have a closer look just click on the image to view it full size.

The Babies...

1. msporkchop
    • His name is Charlie
    • November 2007
    • His Mama
    • This is a hat that DH's coworker made for him. It's like he's saying.. Do I look cute in this ?

2. crissynfld
    • Matthew-Antonio
    • Born- January 2007
    • Mom- Crystal, dad-Stephen
    • This day Matthew was playing in the grass, with mom and dad he was about 7 mths old, now he 12 mths old. Matthew has bright orange hair! and blue eyes he gets his hair from mom and eyes from dad, he loves playing with his toys and with mom and dad hes always smiling!!

FreebieChick
    • Tyrell
    • August 2007
    • Auntie
    • This lil guy's name is Tyrell and he was born in August of 2007 which makes him 6 mo. old now. He is my Nephew and i love him to pieces! Tyrell has his little blue blanket that our new kitten loves to steal from him when visiting us and Tyrell will giggle every time he sees his blankie go bye bye with kitten. Too cute for words, lol.

4. tracyo
    • Joseph
    • February 2007
    • Mommy
    • This is my son Joseph. He was born in February 10, 2007. He will be a whole year old on Sunday! Wow, how time flies! This is Joseph in all his drooly glory in his most favorite toy....the Exersaucer. This is when his discovered he could actually make it move all the way across the floor! The poor animals scurry when he gets going! That's my boy :o)

5. tanyamarie
    • Mariah
    • January 2007
    • This is my baby girl Mariah.
      She was born January 16 2007..
      We had went for a trip to Florida and took this picture when she was swinging!!
      She is a very happy baby with a huge heart she loves everybody!!

6. ex0ticb3lla
    • His name is Bryson
    • November, 2007
    • His Mom!
    • Here's Bryson giggling and smiling at the camera. He's a complete ham and loves to be in front of the camera. He's also showing all the ladies his big muscles haha!

7. aeroangie
    • Corey (nickname Gee Gee from his baby brother)
    • February 2007
    • My nephew
    • Corey is obsessed with taking photos. For Christmas I gave him a camera from toys r us for babies. He walks around snapping photos and trying to say "say cheese", but it comes out "my cheese". He's going to be a photographer when he's older I'm sure. He's such a smart little boy, walking, and talking way before his time.

pamharvie
    • Keenan Daniel
    • September 2007
    • Posted by his Mama
    • As a new first time mom I take a lot of pictures of my boy. Keenan has not only gotten used to our almost daily afternoon photoshoots but actually enjoys them now. He gives me endless coy poses, this is one of them.

willowsprite
    • Callum
    • August 2007
    • Mommy
    • This is my son Callum. He was born August 2007, weighing 11 pounds 4 ounces! Needless to say he was the heaviest baby in the ward that day. I now have the best job in the world, and I love it! He is a happy baby, and smiles at everyone! We thank God every day for our little miracle!

lilottawadevil
    • Holly
    • June 2007
    • Mommy
    • This beautiful little girl is Holly! She was born June 2007. She is one of my cousins. A really cute story about her is that every single time a picture is taken of her, no matter what her mood was before (crying, angry, happy, etc) she always puts a smile on her face for the camera or poses for it!

dez1313
    • Jacob
    • January 2007
    • Mother
    • My little man Jacob, just turned a year old last month. He tries hard on a daily basis to keep up with his older sister, Sierra, who's 2. I think the funniest thing I have ever seen them do together is when Sierra tried to stuff him in that little storage drawer under the stove!! Poor little guy is going to have to stand up for himself and real soon!

OWENSMOMMY
    • Owen
    • September 2007
    • Mommy
    • My son's name is Owen - he is 4.5 months old and was born in September of 2007. He is such a good boy, he likes to sing with mommy to the radio , talk on the phone to his grandparents and loves blowing bubbles, especially in his exersaucer. In this picture he is getting ready to go for a play date over the Christmas Holidays....he loves his puppy dog hat.

13. LisaLisaBoBisa
    • Nolan Ivan Michael ( Pooh-Pooh )
    • February 2007
    • I'm his mommy
    • This is the first picture of Nolan where his tongue is securely in his mouth. Nolan has very wild hair that I use a detangler on, otherwise it is a total birdsnest. He was fitted for this baptism outfit and it is a size 24 months, he is of course only 1 year.
      Nolan loves anything that he isn't supposed to play with (telephone, food, toilet etc) lol.. Did I mention he loves cheesies.

14. HeathLee
    • Zachary Thomas
    • January 2008
    • Mommy
    • This is my baby boy, Zachary Thomas
      He was born on Jan 2nd 2008 by induction
      Zachary is starting to be more and more alert, the day I took this picture his expression is like "hey, did the dog just let one rip?"

15. Sally888
    • Zachery
    • Male
    • June 2006
    • I'm his mommy
    • A cute short story about the baby – Hi there Im Zachys mom. Zach is a very energetic boy who loves to put stuff on his head, bowls, plates, hats, buckets you name it it's been on his head. Lately hes been wearing a gymboree firefighter hat, and an empty lego bucket.

16. travel-mum
    • Thomas and Ella
    • December 2007 & August 2007
    • Grandma
    • These are Thomas (as Santa) and Ella (as Mrs. Claus). Thomas was only 2 1/2 weeks old and Ella was only 3 1/2 months old when this photo was taken at Christmas.
      Ella was born on August 31, 2007 to our daughter and son-in-law.
      Thomas was born on December 11, 2007 to our son and daughter-in-law.
      Our kids live only a couple of miles apart. They and their spouses are also the best of friends, so Thomas and Ella get to see each other all the time. They are just starting to recognize each other. Right now Thomas just stares at Ella all the time with those big blue eyes. He's hungry all the time, as you can see him trying to eat his hand, his hat, whatever he can get! He needs to catch up to Ella a little. She's more of a handful (in more ways than one as you can see from her round belly)! She tries to grab at Thomas now with her chubby little fingers. When she gets the chance she tries to poke at his arms, his foot, his eyes. Whatever she can get her hands on! What more can a grandma ask for than such beautiful, healthy grandchildren, and such wonderful children who live not too far away and want us to see them all time time!

17. Zin
    • Kev
    • August 2007
    • Parent
    • My little son's name is Kev and he was born in August of 2007. But this picture was made in 2 months from birth. He is a cute guy and likes to jump when listening to music and to play with his toys.

18. kattenna
    • Kevin D
    • August 2007
    • His Mama
    • My son is 5 months, but he can recognize some rhymes, that I`ve read him 2 days before from the new ones. When I read him a new rhyme he looks around, but when I read the one, which he heard before, he looks at me and begins smiling!

19. 69angel69
    • Nevaeh
    • April 2007
    • Mother
    • Nevaeh is obsessed with her older brother Damian. She loves to play and laugh with him seems like shes only happy when she's with him. We call her Angel because she really is one...this lil girl always finds a way to put a smile on your face and just loves to be cuddled. Nevaeh's favourite time of the day is bath time, when she gets in the water she is so excited she has the cutest look on her face like she is so shocked and amazed by the water.

20. buttercup
    • Rauf-ur-Rehman
    • June 2007
    • His mom
    • He is my first baby boy. He is very friendly and happy nature. He eats only when I sing a song. He ready to go outside every time and pushes the elevator button before us.

21. miss_scrappy
    • Matthew
    • January 2008
    • Mom
    • This is my son Matthew. He was born January 24, 2008. He's only five days old in this picture and it was the first time he kept his little eyes open long enough to snap a photo. He is sitting in his favorite rocker and watching his big "sister", Emma, our rabbit, very attentively!!

22. BuffyPhile
    • Emily
    • February 2007
    • Her Mommy
    • We had this picture taken by a friend of mine who was trying to get a portfolio done for her photography sideline. Great freebie! It was June in Calgary and Emily was shivering in the metal tub. The mosquitoes were horrible that day. Everyone but Emily was eaten alive. Through out it all she was her usual happy self. Never complaining although the picture caught her skepticism of the whole ordeal.

23. ljclo
    • Caleb
    • January 2008
    • Mommy
    • This is my second little boy, Caleb who was born January 2008. He was only a couple of hours old in this photo, I don't know if I've slept since!!! His big brother (2.5 yrs old and very French) calls him Cab-luh
      His cute little story is the fact that my little gorgeous boy takes after his father in a big way! I took him to movies for mommies at the local theatre when he was only a couple of weeks old (we saw the Bucket List). Anyone who has seen it knows that there is a touching, quiet, somber moment in the film. My little sweet pea took that exact moment to make this huge grunt and proceeded to "toot" for about 15 seconds straight. It could be heard throughout the whole theatre and honestly sounded like a full size man (or maybe a bear) had done it. Thank goodness it was dark in there because I probably turned purple with embarrassment.

24. kenziesmommy
    • Mackenzie Rayne
    • March 2007
    • She's my little angel
    • Mackenzie Rayne is an actress...she loves to have everyone smiling and laughing at her. She's such a little princess...be on compare...lol...I guess some how I knew she would be a little princess and that's why i decided to have her middle name by Rayne which means"Queen"

25. eri
    • Zoe aka Zooch (it is a simplification of Zoetje - which literally translates to Sweetie in Flemish/Dutch)
    • July 1st, 2007
    • Mother
    • Zoe is crazy, she loves the Ramones and is the hippest baby on the block. She spent four weeks in the NICU but is making up for lost time by being extremely energetic and unstoppable. She is punctual, she arrived exactly on her due date. She was born on Canada Day (which wa nice because we were living in Belgium at the time) and is lovingly referred to as "Miss Canada" by her great-grandmother who is a little shy to pronounce her name.

26. Lilac091077
    • Jacob
    • May 2007
    • Mommy
    • Jacob is a very happy baby boy who loves to smile and laugh. He loves to play, especially with his siblings (all 4 of them)!
      This picture was taken when he was about a week old. Believe it or not I am actually holding him and taking the picture as well. We recently discovered he needs glasses and he does so well with them. He rarely ever pulls them off unless he is tired. The doctor says hopefully by wearing them now he won't need glasses later in life. We hope this is the case either way, he is a handsome little boy, and Mommies little angel

27. Canadamom
    • Luke Austin
    • January 2007
    • Mommy
    • What can I say about my little Lukey! He is such a joy to have around. He is such a character and always making me, Daddy and big brother Ryan (13) laugh. Luke dances every time he hears music even if he is crying at the time. He shares his snacks with our wiener dog and fusses in the car unless we blast the Gwen Stephani CD. We just love him to pieces!

28. vibrantflame
    • Logan
    • March 2007
    • Mommy
    • This is my son Logan or Pumpkin as I like to call him. He was born on March 7, 2007. As you can see from this picture, he loves to ham it up for the camera! Every time he sees a camera, he gets a big grin on his face. He is just such a wonderfully sweet little boy, and I love him with all my heart!

29. bluejamila
    • Laura
    • September 2006
    • Mommy
    • Laura is 17 months old and the youngest of our two children.
      Laura loves her big brother Nicholas who is 3, very much and loves playing with him. Laura enjoys singing and can already carry a tune and sing "twinkle twinkle little star" on command, but she uses her own words of course! I see Canadian Idol in our future!

30. ryanmike
    • Jackson
    • September 2007
    • Great Aunt
    • This is Jackson my great nephew....he is such a sweetie. He is eleven months in this photo taken at Halloween last year. He has the biggest blue eyes with the longest eyelashes you have ever seen....although you can't see that in this picture ( I chose this one because it was sooooo darned cute.) He lightens up the room whenever you are there... and is a perfect angel.

31. Olive
    • Kalin
    • May 2007
    • Cousin
    • In this picture he is 5 months old. This is the first time the whole family got together with the new baby! We all took turns handing Kalin off and taking pictures! He loves his great grandma more then anyone and they'll just sit together and laugh at eachothers laughter, it's so cute.

32. melissa_bchrd
    • Danielle
    • June 2007
    • Mother
    • Birthday Balloons $5.00
      Birthday Cake $15.00
      Birthday Presents $75.00
      Danielle eating her first piece of cake..............priceless!!
      (this was my son, Matthew's 2nd birthday's, her first party and her first piece of cake/well actually any solid food, she was 5 months old her, absolutely priceless, she was tickled pink.)

33. Svea
    • Avianna Bryghton
    • May 2007
    • Mother
    • Avianna likes to rock out to rammstein. She eats fuzz off the carpet. She has this evil "stinker" face that she makes and even hisses/ breathes hard when she makes it. She is my everything!

34. tooshort79
    • Melina
    • August 2007
    • Mom
    • Since Melina has been able to roll over onto her tummy, she is so proud of herself. Every time she does it now, she gives a big smile to show her great accomplishment. She's such a ham!

35. Shopaholic Beaver
    • Ethan
    • December 2006
    • Mommy
    • My son Ethan, born December 29, 2006. As babies do the funny circumstances happen all day long. He isn't much for having his photo taken. He is truly a delight, a regular text book baby. He loves his sister and hams it up for any female that looks his way (daddy is very proud of that) I think so far my favorite memory are his nightly wrestling sessions with anyone that is on the floor. He performs what we have termed the "bite" move, tackling the victim and taking them down with mouth agape slobbering all over, once he has you in submission he crushes with the steam roller move in which he proceeds to roll on you. Only to be repeated over and over again with smiles from ear to ear. Hysterical!! will miss those days very much.

36. alilee73
    • Griffin
    • June 2006
    • Mommy
    • It was a long road from our first child to our second. 3 miscarriages in the making, but well worth the effort. When we asked our daughter what we would name this child if it was a boy, she decided that "Mr. Higgins" would be the perfect name. Needless to say, we had to muster up something slightly more practical but to this day if Griffin is being a handful we will say "Looks like Mr. Higgins is in town!"

37. MinxyBaby
    • Serenity
    • December 2006
    • Mother
    • A couple of weeks ago, my husband got around to hanging up the rest of Serenity's pictures on her walls, her duckie pictures. I forgot that she hadn't seen them up yet when I brought her in for a diaper change. I put her on her change table and she immediately noticed her ducks. She sat there pointing and babbling to them. It was as if she was saying "Oooh, I like what you did to my room!" I told her, "Yes, your ducks. Daddy put your ducks up." Then I laid her down, but she yelled at me and sat back up so she could continue pointing. Afterwards we had to point and quack and talk about the ducks some more before we could leave her room. I told my husband about her noticing the ducks and he laughed. He told me that he was saving a spot to the right of the ducks to hang his picture while he's away, and that he knew it would make the perfect spot. So now his picture hangs besides her ducks, and when I ask her "Where's Daddy?" she points to his image. This picture of her was taken on her Daddy's lap the day before he was called to duty.

38. amycrows
    • Isaac
    • July 2007
    • Mommy
    • This is my son Isaac and he was born July 5, 2007. He was due on the 4th of July but I prayed I would not have an American baby and he listened. He is a little terror when his older brother Jacob is not around, loves to get a hold of all the toys his brother plays with and well destroy my house, but that's why I love my boys so much.

39. kdoucette
    • Brendan or Evelyn
    • April 2008
    • Mommy
    • This is Brendan or Evelyn, we don't know which yet. They are due April 26th 2008, but I suspect they will make their entry to this world early.
      Not many funny stories at this point really! I have a feeling this child will answer to "be nice" as I constantly tell it to be nice to mommy. This one has a habit of kicking my ribs!! Also loves to press on my bladder forcing me to pee every hour at night. Silly bean!! Apparently this child loves chocolate as well! That's about it.
      Not sure if my entry will really count, but good for a giggle I'm sure. I will let the esteemed mods decide this entries fate!!

40. TURKEE182
    • Nathan Giovanni
    • May 2007
    • I'm his cousin
    • Nathan's giggle is infectious... he's always got a smile on his face and happiness in his eyes... the cutest thing is his big eyes and his cleft chin... he also loves to do whatever his daddy tells him too... which isn't always the best thing to do at times lol.

41. outasite
    • Sebastien
    • December 2007
    • Grandparent
    • This is my Grandson, Sebastien. He was born in December 2007. I got to be the first one to touch him while the parents kinda stood there in shock. I was super excited and love him so much! My daughter, Randi took this picture of him.

42. canukred
    • Benjamin Fraser Lund
    • December 2007
    • Mother
    • This photograph was taken 1 day after Benjamin was born , he weighed 7lbs 2 ozs. Ben was apparently reluctant to come out as he ended up being extracted with a vacuum pump! Since then Ben's favorite thing to do is allow large globules of drool to go splat onto daddy's glasses when he holds him up in the air.

43. bmotyka
    • Lukas
    • November 2006
    • Mommy
    • Lukas is the happiest baby I've ever seen, there's not a day that goes by where he isn't smiling and giggling alongside his older sister!

44. newmomma
    • Lucas
    • July 2007
    • Mother
    • When Lucas smiles his eyes shine every time and he reveals his dimples. This was taken only a month ago. He was six months in this photo and he loves to flip from his back onto his tummy in no time flat. Tummy time is the best time for Lucas and of course playing with his two favourite bro's.

45. Giggles72
    • Lauchlan Andrew aka Dodge
    • September 2006
    • I'm his mommy
    • Lauchlan is a happy go lucky goof ball. The first picture seems a little odd to post but it show exactly who he is. He loves the camera and 90% of the time his pictures turn out goofy like that. The second picture is just one that I really like because he can be "serious" sometimes. Usually only when he's really into his dinosaur movies.

He got his nickname from the day before he was born. We were walking to the hospital for a non-stress test and got hit by a ford on the sidewalk. The following day we had a handsome baby boy who managed to beat a Ford....thus Dodge.
      Thanks for letting me share my lil guy. Everyone's kids are absolutely adorable.

46. anum22
    • Fatima Noor
    • December 2007
    • Mommy
    • Her name is fatima noor She was born on december 21st 2007 and weighed 5 pounds and 4 ounces. Im her mommy My baby is almost 3 months and she loves to smile and make funny sounds, Shes my first baby. God has blessed me with an angel.

47. Debbie99
    • Kaden
    • March 2007
    • Mommy
    • Whenever I take Kaden shopping I usually get giggles from other women.
      They laugh and tell me he is flirting with them. He loves the ladies!

48. AllieCanada
    • Lily
    • December 2006
    • Mother
    • Lily is an energetic little girl with a spitfire personality. She knows what she wants and she goes for it. She keeps you on your toes that's for sure. She spends her days trying to keep up with her older brother doing everything that he does. She's a real sweet little girl who loves to give hugs and kisses.

49. james32
    • James
    • January 2008
    • I'm his Mom
    • Healthy boy baby James loves to play with his big sister Shauri (3 yrs old), he coo's a lot and I love to see his beautiful smiles all the time.

50. claudiacanada13
    • Andreea Larisa
    • January 2008
    • Godmother
    • This is my goddaughter Andreea Larisa she is just 2 months old, she was born in the 1st of January, and she is the cutest baby, look at the hair on her, we just came from Toronto from her baptism and we just fell in love with her totally. Hope that she will win the contest!

51. cndlady
    • Tessa AKA - T.Mac
    • November 2007
    • Grandmother
    • Like her sister Tessa was in a hurry (or maybe mommy was) to enter the world. She arrived 2 weeks early weighing in a 6 lbs 2 oz. Her big sister was so very excited when she was born and so very proud to be a big sister..it had been a very long weight for her as mommy had lost a baby and MissJ didn't understand that part so she thought it took 18 month for the baby to arrive *L*
      Out little angle grows sweeter every day and smiles and coos now. Our house is filled w/ so much joy when the 4 granddaughter come for Sunday brunch..I was double blessed last yr as we were also blessed with granddaughter number 4 on December 21

52. Rick (twins dad)
    • Hannah (left) & Isabella (right)
    • June, 2007
    • Father
    • These little miracles are my pride and joy! They are fraternal twin girls who are still the talk of the family. They've been a lot of work, especially for their nursing mom, but all the smiles & laughs quickly make us forget the hard nights and sometime endless days. As you can see, they are very different and have different little personalities but we wouldn't have it any otehr way...

53. CMac
    • Liam
    • August 2007
    • Mommy
    • As cute as this pic is - what is even funnier is that it has been cropped to preserve poor baby Liam's modesty! He is actually buck naked from the waste down - poor little thing had a terrible diaper rash and mommy and daddy were letting him "air out". Daddy thought it would be funny to put the sunglasses on him and mommy thought it would be even funnier to take a pic. This is the sort of pic that will come out of the woodwork when little Liam is older - sure to embarrass him!

54. kids0624
    • Lucas Nathan
    • August 2006
    • Mommy
    • I'm the proud Momma of my lil Mohawed-man. My husband decided that since our little man's hair was growing, what better than to shave his head, and give him a mohawk! I was mad at first, but now it's just too cute...

55. tny_frnr
    • Gianna Faith
    • December 2006
    • Mommy
    • Gianna is our 3rd and last daughter. I am confident she is our last baby because Gianna was 13 days late!! Once the Dr. induced me, she came fast and furious (literally from 2cm to delivered in 2 minutes) and there has been no stopping her since. She needs to keep up to her older sisters after all.

56. humaira
    • Hebah
    • June 2006
    • When Hebah was born, she soo much crying then my brother open the song ,she stop crying, then every time I go outside I take music with us, at picnic point, at grocery store every where, now Hebah is 22 months she love music as well, but she is very good dancer,she listen music start the dance hhaha every where she listen music start dance.
      she loves ladies big purse,mother father shoes,glasses.she go zellers walmart,take big ladies purse,all zelers,walmart worker laguging.she is besttttttt baby,she clean home,if something she drop,she clean the floor with napkin.

57. amymom24
    • Danielle
    • November 2007
    • Mother
    • Danielle is our fourth child, and most definitely our easiest baby. Actually, her sibilings also meet the requirements for this contest - they were born over 8 weeks early in July 2006 (spontaneous triplets - one stillborn). When Danielle breezed into our lives, we were so thankful that it was just her and that she was so good. It is so easy having one! She started smiling at the age of three weeks, and she hasn't stopped. Sure, she has her moments, but most times she is happy and oh, so cute. She just started rolling onto her tummy this week and is very proud of herself!

58. AmberNM
    • Kayden
    • April 2007
    • Mommy
    • This little man has stolen my husband and my hearts! He is such a good natured, sweet blessing. Who can resist those lips? I am not looking forward to all the girls that will go after him someday! But for now he's all mine!

59. tpesh
    • Kazim
    • February 2007
    • My nephew
    • This little toothie wonder is my darling nephew Kazim.My sister took this picture of him.Apparently when she told him he couldn't play with the box he thought it would be ok for him to climb into it instead.And as you can see he has his own way of getting out of trouble..his gorgeous smile.

60. bat
    • Jack
    • October 2006
    • Grandmother
    • I wish to enter my grandson Jack in the contest.
      Jack Was born Oct.6th 2006. Jack has a wonderful disposition, loves to flirt with people, he takes swimming lessons and loves to blow bubbles in the water. It is a pleasure to be around him at all times.

61. IreneWpg
    • Skyler
    • July 2006
    • Grandmother
    • I would like you to consider the picture I use as my signature. That is a picture of here taken last Xmas. She of course is dancing. As soon as any music comes on (including commercials) she dances. It is so adorable.

Her name is Skyler, I am her grandmother. Her birthday is July 27, 2006. As most of you know she is our miracle baby and weighed 1 lb 7.5 oz. She now is 16 lbs 8 oz. and is 29 inches tall. She is a social butterfly. I look after her during the day and she loves to go downstairs to get the mail. She loves people and makes everyone who sees her smile. She is my little happiness ambassador. She is a ham and loves having her picture taken. She's a happy little girl and seems to learn something new every day. She knows a little sign and a few words and there is never a doubt of what she wants. What little hair she has is red and she has blue eyes.

62. polar7
    • Braelyn
    • August 2007
    • Posted by her Dad
    • This is our first baby. We waited long enough ( nearing our forties ) but very much worth it. Our lives have definitely taken a turn for the best. She is just so fun to be around and her constant laughter and smiles makes you look forward to come home from work to see her.

63. poppleton
    • Sweetpea
    • March 2007
    • Mommy
    • This is our darling daughter, affectionately called Sweetpea, who was born in March of 2007. She is an extremely happy little girl, especially when any sort of food is involved. She is cruising around the furniture like crazy, and loves to dance - especially to the new Subway commercial with the "Monkey Sub". Whenever she hears that song, she stops what she's doing and assumes the dancing position - and then shakes her little booty for all it's worth! All of these kiddos are gorgeous - thanks for sharing, everyone!!

64. kholmes
    • Courtney
    • July 2007
    • Mother
    • My little girl loves to wear sunglasses. My older daughter loves to put things on her to make her look cute. When you put sunglasses on her she gives you a big smile except in this picture!

65. shawn84
    • Landyn
    • March 2007
    • Dad
    • This is my son Landyn he is a year old as of the 7th Landyn likes to play with his big brother bayson (4) he gets into everything now that he can wali he also likes to dance to music and pull the dog's tail This pic is of Landyn in the hospital (they didnt have ne blue or green gowns in his size left lol)

66. brandyzz
    • Ethan
    • October 2006
    • Mom
    • This is my little E-man. He is obsessed with gardening and loves the leaves. He brought a handful of them in the house and wouldn't let go till it was his bath time. He is going to be a tree planter maybe.

67. Kawaiicaps
    • Her name is Loralai
    • January 2008
    • Mommy
      Loralai has had the hiccups every day since she was born and actually had the hiccups during labour. Sometimes we think she is getting tired of them because, on occasion, she moans after each hiccup.
      *Hic*

AND THESE ARE OUR CONTESTANTS!

Last edited by ilovemykids; Mon, Mar 17th, 2008 at 06:58 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

~Reserved~
    Last edited by ilovemykids; Sat, Feb 16th, 2008 at 01:18 AM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Know Canadian parents with a baby? Let them know about this contest

Canadian Deals and Freebies for Parents with Babies

SmartCanucks.ca offers loads of deals, coupons and freebies that could help you save a lot of money.

Here are some sections on SC to get you started:

Canadian Baby Coupons Database

Canadian Baby Freebies

Save.ca Coupons

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I hope this is where to post this:
    • His name is Charlie
    • Boy
    • Nov/2007
    • His Mama
    • This is a hat that DH's coworker made for him. It's like he's saying.. Do I look cute in this ?
    Last edited by msporkchop; Fri, Mar 7th, 2008 at 06:38 AM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh my gosh what a precious little man!!

And yes... you posted 100% perfect! Thank you!

bcteagirl
    Awww!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Matthew-Antonio
    born- January 2007
    mom- Crystal, dad-Stephen

this day matthew was playing in the grass, with mom and dad he was about 7 mths old, now he 12 mths old. Matthew has bright orange hair! and blue eyes he gets his hair from mom and eyes from dad, he loves playing with his toys and with mom and dad hes always smiling!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Welcome to SC Crissy!
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This lil guy's name is Tyrell and he was born in August of 2007 which makes him 6 mo. old now. He is my Nephew and i love him to pieces! Tyrell has his little blue blanket that our new kitten loves to steal from him when visiting us and Tyrell will giggle every time he sees his blankie go bye bye with kitten. Too cute for words, lol.
    Last edited by FreebieChick; Sat, Feb 9th, 2008 at 10:35 AM.
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

This is my son Joseph. He was born in February 10, 2007. He will be a whole year old on Sunday! Wow, how time flies! This is Joseph in all his drooly glory in his most favorite toy....the Exersaucer. This is when his discovered he could actually make it move all the way across the floor! The poor animals scurry when he gets going! That's my boy :o)
    Last edited by tracyo; Sat, Feb 9th, 2008 at 11:52 AM. Reason: trying to add my picture...

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Wow, all the babies are so cute....makes me want another :o) Wait a minute, could be sleep deprivation speaking!

Have a Banana Daily Beast Master's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No baby to enter, but, I must congratulate the oragnizers of this on a really FANTASTIC job.
    Please vote daily for my ferret site.
    http://1award.co.uk/addvote.php?vote=3368

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh my gosh, all of these babies are so gorgeous!!!
    It is going to be very difficult to choose come voting time...

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

thank you, freebiechick!

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information