User Tag List

Page 124 of 177 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 2647
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have one code left....pm me
    Other two given to Mike219 and Jenniferess.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

3 pins to give - quote this post and have at least 50 posts - sorry not trying to be mean or stingy with the pins but so many new people that just joined and many people that are regulars on the site should receive the pins first - so if less than 50 don't quote this post - thx be back tomorrow to check

Bookworm
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a great offer. Expecting 3 boxes for my sisters. Hope they come. Will have PINS when it does arrive.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    114 (100%)

Thanks again to Meg1112 for giving me my original pin!! After two months of waiting patiently I finally received my box of razors sooooo....

I have 6 PINS to share with those who HAVEN'T received a PIN before and have minimum 50 posts - like others have said - post here and use the quote button at bottom of this post and I will PM you a pin. MUST have at least 50 posts and guarantee that you will share some of your pins when you receive.

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by choong View Post
    I just want to say, I gave my codes out. Of course I checked the people who asked for them and seen how many posts they had. And sometimes I gave the benefit of the doubt to people who didn't have that many hoping they would become active members. But I am absolutely disgusted. I didn't even get so much as a thank you from the people I gave it to. I don't ask for much, dont get me wrong. but a thank you isn't much to ask for anyway.
    One THANK YOU is worth a thousand words!

Did you post who you gave them too, so others don't go giving them a code too? Maybe some one else had given them a code too prior to you, so they haven't any use for it, and just discarded your PM. Some people are away for the long weekend too. I'd give it a couple days, then PM them and ask if they rec'd it or are having trouble using it. Some people only use the computer at work and don't have one at home.

I know I shouldn't be justifying peoples actions, but these are just some suggestions as to why they haven't contacted you as of yet.

I hope you get back some appreciation! It is well deserved regardless!
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponkristin View Post
    i don't know if rockin' kitty still has one, or if someone else does. This thread moves fast!
    check you pm
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Honestly though I'm not even sure I thanked the person when my stuff came in, I said thanks for the pin but no thanks when I got them. I can't even remember who gave me mine but it took 10 months to come in lol!

Bookworm
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I ordered mine yesterday. Will share pins when I get them.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just wanted to say this..... i have recently registered but was coming here before to see how things work,ive tried to add my comments on things here but its hard to make friends ive seen that no one really pays attention if you have so little posts.Some of you seem like great people and a great bunch to know.And some or one in particular not so great.Because i am new i fell for the line add to my rep and i will give you a pin well yea thanks kloe nice Line!! Have a great Turkey day to the rest of you.was nice while it lasted be well i am out of here!
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, "I think I'll squeeze these dangly things here and drink what comes out"?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

swooper was nice enought to give me a code. ill make sure i pass them on once i get them in the mail

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am not new here but I hardly post anything cause being from a small town , i never really find any great deals!! Most of the deals posted on here are not available to me.=(
    But I would love to get a pin and would definately share when I get mine ! =)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leaden View Post
    I am not new here but I hardly post anything cause being from a small town , i never really find any great deals!! Most of the deals posted on here are not available to me.=(
    But I would love to get a pin and would definately share when I get mine ! =)

Keep posting and letting people know what kind of freebies you are getting. It will not take long to build up. You will get a pin soon enough!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

For anyone that's interested and has 50+ posts, I still have two pins left, just pm me if you're interested!

BabyDoll79
    I would love a code and will share!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thank you so much seajay !!
    I know I am not up to 50 posts , I am trying !!*LOL*
    I will definately share when they get here .=)

Page 124 of 177 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast

Thread Information