User Tag List

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

All right, I think we're just about ready to begin

TO SIGN UP FOR THE SMARTCANUCKS SDM REFERRAL GROUPS:

If you want to join, please email [email protected] with your user id in the subject line, and the following questions and your answers pasted in the body of the email!

• Can you log in to your account on the Optimum site?
    • Are you available to shop on either April 5th or 6th?
    • Have you already signed up for this event? (note if the answer is yes, then don't bother sending an email because you cannot join again)
    • SmartCanucks Nick (very very important. This, along with the email you used to contact us, is how the group leader will be contacting you)
    • Optimum number (so that your group points can be distributed to you).
    • MSN ID, if you have one

If everyone shops, you will get up to 9,545 points from participating in these groups--5000 from SDM for shopping, and up to 4545 transferred to you by the group leader. You may gain additional points from additional referrals you make yourself, outside the group. However, the 4,545 referral points you would get from the group are NOT guaranteed. That being said, we expect everyone that signed up to shop. This only works if everyone plays nice.

Note that you will ONLY be allowed to sign up one card per group. The reason why: it is more advantageous to register these extra cards yourself.

Let's say you have two cards (yours, and your spouse's).

Signing both up using the group method:
    - Each card receives 9,545 points = 19,090 points total (this will be less if someone in your group doesn't shop)

Signing one up using the group method, and then referring the 2nd card yourself:
    - Card that's part of the SmartCanucks group = 9,545 + 5,000 points for referring card outside of group = 14,545
    - 2nd card that's outside of group = 5,000
    - total is 19,545 (455 more per card you register - plus if someone in your group doesn't shop, this only affects one card, and not all of them!).

(or you can just take out word for it--more points for you if you refer them yourself)

***IF you have friends/family cards that you want to register for the event, FOLLOW the instructions in cookiecrumbs.ca/sdm/tut after you register your first card from your group leader's referral link.

If after signing up, you realize you cannot shop or participate, please email us to let us know and we can assign someone else to your group in your stead. ***If you're signing up friends or family, you should only sign up the ones that you will know for SURE will shop. It will mean less points for you if you sign up a friend that does not end up shopping.

If you have privacy issues with giving us your Optimum card number, please do not join us this time around. Note that no one (other than Chococrazy or Cyanne) will ask you for your password. If anyone does, please let us know right away.

You will HAVE to retain your SDM receipt to prove that you shopped. You will also be responsible for obtaining your friends/family member's receipts. If the group leader does not receive the maximum number of points (meaning that someone did not shop) you will HAVE to submit/email this receipt to them as proof before your points will be transferred! No receipt = no points.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

okies dokies! count me in

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey ive just sent you an email about it! thanks for organizing it again!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

done..

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by blistex View Post
    hey ive just sent you an email about it! thanks for organizing it again!
    Got it. The first sets of signup instructions will be sent out today. They'll be emailed to you. If you haven't emailed us but want to participate please do so, with the following information:
    • Can you log in to your account on the Optimum site?
    • Are you available to shop on either April 5th or 6th?
    • Have you already signed up for this event? (note if the answer is yes, then don't bother sending an email because you cannot join again)
      SmartCanucks Nick (very very important. This, along with the email you used to contact us, is how the group leader will be contacting you)
    • Optimum number (so that your group points can be distributed to you).
    • MSN ID, if you have one
    If you have any questions, just post and we'll be happy to answer them

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Is this promotion also being run at Pharmaprix (SDM in Quebec?)? If so, are there plans to run a French version of the sign-up?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alajen View Post
    Is this promotion also being run at Pharmaprix (SDM in Quebec?)? If so, are there plans to run a French version of the sign-up?
    I'm actually in Montreal myself! SDM and Pharmaprix are actually the same store, and optimum members in different provinces can belong to the same groups. I got an invitation to this event to my own email as well, as a pharmaprix shopper. You are welcome to join us!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the info and the time you are putting in! When would you say is the deadline for this signup event?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by manydeals View Post
    Thanks for the info and the time you are putting in! When would you say is the deadline for this signup event?
    The soft deadline is Friday, April 4th. We have been known to make exceptions and sign stragglers up on Saturday, however

hunterable
    I've been reading the forum for few weeks now. It's my first post here. I sent an email with all the informations. I'll be there at SDM in april 5th. Thanks alot!

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

A couple of quick questions:

-What User ID are you asking us to put in the Subject Line of the email?
    -What do you mean by SmartCanucks Nick? Do you mean out nickname here at SC? ie TraCee ??
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Count me in on this! I love shoppers optimum! This weekend they have a petro-can promotion, last weekend was a 20x event, the weekend before was bonus redemption. They're really going all out with bonus points and promotions. Great for us hardcore SDM shoppers.

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

And one more question..sorry
    • MSN ID - Is this for email purposes, IM, or both?
    Thanks
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TraCee View Post
    A couple of quick questions:

-What User ID are you asking us to put in the Subject Line of the email?
    -What do you mean by SmartCanucks Nick? Do you mean out nickname here at SC? ie TraCee ??
    Yes, when we say user ID or nick we mean your SmartCanucks ID, in your case "TraCee". This is so we can keep track of who's who. I Pm'd you .

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by TraCee View Post
    And one more question..sorry
    • MSN ID - Is this for email purposes, IM, or both?
    Thanks
    For IM. This may or may not be necessary, but it's good to know how we can contact you.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information